CER Groupe contributes to human and animal health and well-being through its research and preclinical analysis activities. In this context, we are looking for several Agricultural Workers to join a dynamic and enthusiastic team which, every day, makes an essential contribution to the Group's mission!
In concrete terms, your missions will consist of :
- Participate in the management and monitoring of livestock,
- Disinfecting and cleaning the housing premises,
- Maintaining and disinfecting the equipment/equipment/materials,
- Respect the quality/hygiene/safety procedures in force,
- If necessary, take care of the animals (restraint, observation, feeding, care,...).
- You have a CESS and/or equivalent experience.
- You have experience and/or affinity with the food, pharmaceutical and/or agricultural sectors.
- You are able to work in a confined atmosphere.
- You respect strict procedures and hygiene rules.
- You have a good team spirit and bring a positive attitude.
- You have the desire to learn and develop within a stable and innovative structure.
- You will join a people-centric group at the heart of scientific development in the field of biotechnology, medtech and human and veterinary pharmaceutical research.
- CER Groupe offers you an attractive salary compensation package and an attractive working environment.