CER Groupe provides high quality services in life sciences and agriculture. The group offer stands out by providing an end-to-end pre-clinical solution in a regulated environment helping innovative companies to incubate, grow and take off. Manufacturer of innovative products, the group delivers antibodies, diagnostic kits as well as reagents and colostrum to the pharmaceutical and food industry.
CER Groupe is hiring a Bioconjugation Project Manager (M/F)
- As Bioconjugation Project Manager, you are developing biochemical methods for the bio-conjugation and orientation of molecules onto biologic and material supports.
- You are also developing purification and characterization protocols for the developed biologics
- You are managing your core research project and you take also part to other collaborative project or services
- You supervising/approving the documentary and technical management of the analytical methods in the framework of an ISO9001 system.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You hold a Scientific Master (chemistry, bioengineering, biochemistry or equivalent) with at least 5 years of experience.
- You have knowledge in bio-conjugation, especially with large molecules and hapten/antigen synthesis.
- An expertise in peptide chemistry is an asset.
- You have good general knowledge of analytical techniques particularly in chromatography (LC, GC) and mass spectrometry.
- You have good knowledge of English
- You have writing and oral communication skills.
- You are flexible and autonomous in your activities set-up.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and strong team spirit.
- You are creative, very solution-oriented and customer-oriented.
- You are commit to CER Groupe values.
WHY CER GROUPE?
Our values are an important part of our culture. These include trust, integrity, collaboration, quality and respect.
CER Groupe offers an attractive salary compensation package (meal vouchers, group insurance, hospital insurance, coverage of public transport cost…) and an exciting and challenging work environment with state-of-the-art technologies in the heart of recent infrastructures. CER Groupe also offers attractive career evolution perspectives, both in terms of role within the company and job content.
Send your application to Maud DEJOLLIER (HR Deputy Director), firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) for 15st September 2023