Food Safety Testing Team LeaderFood Safety Testing Team Leader
The Analytical Laboratory, recognized as a National Reference Laboratory (NRL) in the field of food safety, is looking for its future team leader who will support and challenge a scientific team of 15 people in its food safety and biotechnology missions.
In concrete terms, your missions will consist of :
- Supervise, plan and coordinate routine laboratory activities to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Control the overall results of analysis (analytical methods using mass spectrometry and immunoassays).
- Ensure that current quality standards are maintained and anticipate changes in this area.
- Lead, coach and motivate your team members.
- Propose new developments.
- Write and supervise the procedures governing the laboratory activities.
- Train new employees and ensure that their technical and scientific skills are maintained.
- Manage technical complaints and non-conformities.
- Manage materials and approve specifications for critical equipment and products to be acquired.
- Act as a back-up to management for laboratory activities.
- You have a university degree or a PhD with a scientific vocation.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in an analytical laboratory and in a quality environment (ISO17025 preferred).
- You have a successful management experience.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to adapt to different interlocutors (customers, operators, management,...).
- You are customer oriented and have good customer relationship management.
- You have knowledge of scientific English (oral/written). Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You are recognized for your rigor, organization, autonomy and sense of responsibility.
- You commit to CER Groupe values
- You will join a people-centric group at the heart of scientific development in the field of biotechnology, medtech and human and veterinary pharmaceutical research.
- CER Groupe offers you an attractive salary compensation package and an attractive working environment:
- PERMANENT CONTRACT
- Competitive remuneration
- Group insurance
- DKV insurance
- Flat rate expenses
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility of working remotely 1 day/week