Laboratory Assistant Food & Feed Testing - Replacement agreementLaboratory Assistant Food & Feed Testing - Replacement agreement (M/F/X)
The Analytical Laboratory, recognized as a National Reference Laboratory (NRL) in the field of food safety, is looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic person ready to join its scientific team (7 people) to accompany and support it in its food safety and biotechnology-oriented missions.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Carry out residue and contaminant analyses using methods that combine chromatography and spectroscopy/spectrometry ((U)HPLC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS).
- Interpret the results in accordance with customer needs and the required standards (ISO17025).
- Participate in the development and validation of new methods (analysis/service and production).
- Participate in the daily management, maintenance and upkeep of the laboratory and its equipment, all in a challenging environment!
- You have a minimum of a scientific/agro-food bachelor's degree and/or equivalent laboratory experience
- You have a scientific and technical knowledge of analytical methods, particularly chromatographic techniques
- You have an enthusiastic personality, with a spirit of initiative
- You like to work as part of a team and have good communication skills
- You are familiar with the concepts of a quality system (an asset)
You have the opportunity to join an organization guided by five core values: Trust, Respect, Collaboration, Quality and Integrity.
The CER Group also offers you an attractive salary package (group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, contribution to public transport costs, etc.) and a challenging and stimulating work environment with cutting-edge technologies in the heart of modern infrastructures.