CER Groupe setzt Modernisierung der Infrastruktur am Standort Marloie fortLearn more
INVITATION to the 3rd edition of symposium on Food Allergens: regulation, management and detection
Symposium 2023 : Food Allergens
Within the framework of Belgian National Reference Laboratory, ILVO, FASFC, Wageningen Food Safety Research and CER Groupe, are pleased to invite you to the International Symposium «Food Allergens: regulation, management and detection » on September 21st 2023 in Brussels. All points will be discussed by our experts. We are waiting for you!
The program of the day:
The day will be divided into three main parts:
- The first part: "Consumers & Patients"
- The second part: "Enforcement"
- The third part: "Analytical detection methods"
- Address: Pacheco Room (Entrance Finance Tower), Boulevard Pacheco 13, 1000 Brussels
- Participation fee (lunch included): EUR 150 VAT
The number of participants being limited, please register as soon as possible !
Click here for the registration
Interested participants from universities, research institutes and industry are encouraged to submit abstracts for POSTERS for the 3rd international conference of the “Food Allergens: regulation, management and detection", 21 September 2023.
A poster session is organized, if you are interested please submit your abstract at email@example.com no later than 15th June.
Here are the rules of submission:
- Submission deadline for poster presentations: 15 June 2023
- Abstracts must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts must be submitted in Microsoft Word and shall not exceed one page
- The template to be used is available on request (email@example.com)
- The Scientific Committe will determine whether the abstract is acceptable for a poster presentation.
- Presenting authors must be registered and their payment made. Maximum 2 abstracts for one registration
- Poster size: A0 portrait (84 x 119 cm).
- Appropriate means of affixing the poster will be supplied on site.
- Posters will be displayed during coffee beak and lunch time
- There is no book of abstracts
- Language for abstract and poster: English
PEPTIBoost: ein FoodWal-Projekt-Portfolio, ermöglicht durch Win4Excellence der Wallonischen RegionLearn more
Ein Partner für Ihre Entwicklungen in der Bioproduktion, von F&E bis zur präklinischen Validierung.Learn more