Symposium 2023 : Food Allergens
Within the framework of Belgian National Reference Laboratory, ILVO, FASFC, Wageningen Food Safety Research and CER Groupe, are pleased to invite you to the International Symposium «Food Allergens: regulation, management and detection » on September 21st 2023 in Brussels. All points will be discussed by our experts. We are waiting for you!
The program of the day:
The day will be divided into three main parts:
- The first part: "Consumers & Patients"
- The second part: "Enforcement"
- The third part: "Analytical detection methods"
- Address: Pacheco Room (Entrance Finance Tower), Boulevard Pacheco 13, 1000 Brussels
- Participation fee (lunch included): EUR 150 VAT included
- How to reach the Pacheco Center?
By train from the North Station (Bruxelles-Nord / Brussel-Noord) walk to Pacheco Center : see path in blue on this link https://shorturl.at/sJRSX.
By train from the Central Station (Bruxelles-Central / Brussel-Centraal) walk to Pacheco Center : see path in blue on this link https://t.ly/yQxs2.
By car, there is a parking « Passage 44 » located Rue de l’Ommegang N°16 (10 euros a day). The car park is also accessible via the Boulevard du Jardin Botanique, below the intersection with the Boulevard Pacheco. Walk to Pacheco Center following path in blue on this link https://rb.gy/mszcn.
Another parking is also very close « Q-Park Brussel Centrum» located Rue du Damier N°26 (3,20 euros / hour). Walk to Pacheco Center following path in blue on this link https://rb.gy/nn21y.
From the Brussels airport :
- Train from the airport to North Station (Bruxelles-Nord / Brussel-Noord) around 12 minutes then
- Walk to Pacheco Center : see path in blue on this link https://shorturl.at/sJRSX.
The number of participants being limited, please register as soon as possible !
Interested participants from universities, research institutes and industry are encouraged to submit abstracts for POSTERS for the 3rd international conference of the “Food Allergens: regulation, management and detection", 21 September 2023.
A poster session is organized, if you are interested please submit your abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 August 2023.
Here are the rules of submission:
- Submission deadline for poster presentations: 15 August 2023
- Abstracts must be sent to: email@example.com
- Abstracts must be submitted in Microsoft Word and shall not exceed one page
- The template to be used is available on request (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Scientific Committe will determine whether the abstract is acceptable for a poster presentation.
- Presenting authors must be registered and their payment made. Maximum 2 abstracts for one registration
- Poster size: A0 portrait (84 x 119 cm).
- Appropriate means of affixing the poster will be supplied on site.
- Posters will be displayed during coffee beak and lunch time
- There is no book of abstracts
- Language for abstract and poster: English